Versandkostenfrei schon ab 29€ (DEU)
If you are looking for a change for your breakfast or dinner, but you do not feel like standing in the kitchen for long or have special cooking skills, this recipe is just right for you.̈r dich.
- 300ml coconut drink
- 100g tender oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon coconut blood syrup, maple syrup or whatever your cupboard has to offerbt
- 12 bars of raccoon chocolate coconuts
- Heat the coconut drink in a small saucepan. Coconut blood syrup o.A. and stir in oatmeal and simmer for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally. Then take the pot off the stove and let it soak for 5 minutes.ssen.
- Meanwhile, wash the berries if you like and put them to one side. Break the coconut chocolate into small pieces.n.
- Carefully fold the chocolate into the still hot porridge. Then pour everything into the bowls and garnish with the berries and a piece of chocolate.eren.
- Quickly take a picture of your creation with your mobile phone, link it to Instagram @raccoonchoc and then finally get started warmly. Good Appetite 😊