Versandkostenfrei schon ab 29€ (DEU)
Who does not know it At Christmas time, the desire for delicious biscuits or gingerbread is simply huge! Therefore, here is a simple vegan recipe for spicy gingerbread men. We can reveal one thing in advance: Your home will smell wonderfully like Christmas!
- 250 g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 teaspoons of ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 100g coconut blossom sugar
- 80g sugar beet syrup
- 50g applesauce
- 50g coconut oil room temperaturer)
- some vegetable milk e.g. Oats or soya)
1. First mix the flour, baking powder, ground ginger, cinnamon, cloves and cardamom well in a large bowl.
2. Whip coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and syrup in another bowl for about 2 minutes. Then add applesauce.
3. Gradually add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture and mix with the hand mixer on the lowest setting. If the dough is too dry, you can add some vegetable milk, about 2 tablespoons.).
4. Now the dough is kneaded again with your hands into a ball and covered in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
5. Now you can finally roll out the dough about 3mm thick and cut out sweet molds.n.
6. Place the gingerbread men on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees top / bottom heat for approx. 8 minutes until golden brown.en.
7. Let cool down well!
8. You can now let your creativity run free when decorating!
We hope you enjoy baking and enjoy your meal!
P.S .: The incredibly cute photo of the raccoon gingerbread man comes from @shelovesfruit Paulina Sauer. Thanks a lot for this!